Thursday, April 3, 2008

I thought I would NEVER do this...

I am sure you are thinking...'What would you NEVER do??'....

I never thought that I would be sitting here, watching "Elmo's World" with Makena. Elmo is Makena's favorite, right next to Curious George. Elmo gives me that extra 15 minutes in the morning to take a shower or catch up on this and that. One day we were shopping in Nordstroms (ok not shopping, that stuff is so expensive) and I saw an Elmo doll and showed her. She got so excited that she almost JUMPED right out of her stroller! But now that I am a mother, I am able to let go of a lot of stuff...I guess Elmo isn't too bad.

And for those mothers who watch it....doesn't Elmo's song at the end of his show sound an awful like "Jingle Bells"? Maybe this is just a thing a mom notices....

More later! I will post pictures of the beautiful days (yes, days!) we have been having. Yesterday after Adam came home from work, Adam took the jogger with Makena and went running while I went riding on my bike. It was soooo much fun! (thank you G'ma for the jogger!!!)

0 comments: