Sunday, April 6, 2008

I was tagged!!

I got tagged by Kjerste, so here goes.

1. Ten years ago I was...
Lets see, I was in High School, trying to be cool. There was no way that was going to happen.

2. Things on my to do list today:
Church and making sure my child has a full tummy, clean diapers and somewhat clean clothes for the day.

3. Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
Wow...I would buy my dream car, a Land Rover. Then pay off bills and our house. I would love to do some things around the house too. I would not leave our neighborhood though, we love our neighbors! Save money for Kena's college and wedding. Also donate a lot!

4. Bad habits:
(do we have enough room?)
Letting poopy outfits sit several days before washing them. (K, we ALL do that!)
Not putting clean clothes away.
Never doing my hair and always putting it up in a pony tail.

5. Places I have lived:
Stanwood, Seattle, Lake Stevens, Kirkland and Bothell (boring I know)

6. Jobs I have now or have had:
I have had many. But my favorite was working at North Seattle Family Center as a office mananger. I loved the people there and I learned so much about other cultures and people. I really do miss helping people. The job I didn't like the most was working as a receptionist at a morgage company, the owners were really werid.

7. Things people don't know about me (quirky things about me):
I like Katsup on mac and cheese.
I always double, triple check to make sure the doors are locked.
I am sure there are so many other things!

8. Things that make my life superfabulous right now:
My superfabulous family and friends!!!! And of course how much God was blessed us!

Tagged to go next.....Melissa and my mommy!

2 comments:

Office Lady said...

argh! ok...ok....maybe I can get Aunt Pattie to start her own blog, because I'll be tagging her!

Kjerste said...

Confession: I have three loads of laundry sitting in baskets, neatly folded and waiting to be put away. How long have they sat there, you may ask? hmm...only a week or so... ;)

You're not the only one. And if you find the inspiration today to get that laundry put away, let me know. I could use some, too!